23 Discussions
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Wolf SRT366 Gas Stove top Cover to keep it protected - How do you keep the stove top clean? Has anyone used the Stoveguard?(https://stoveguard.com/products/wolf-stove-protector-362?m=SRT366NG) A... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
what color and size are the herringbone backsplash? Beautiful kitchen! - Love your kitchen...what size are the herringbone backsplash? Thank you
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Looks great! What kind of stone is that? - What kind of stones are they? Dark Mica? Irregular stone? Thank you
    Commenter
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Lights for dining room - The middle of my dining room is very tricky. The middle of the door way is not the center of the room. But if I pick the center of the space... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Please help with this porcelain utility sink - I am in the process of cleaning this utility sink. The stand that I had is all rusted. I would need a new stand. Second challenge is find... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
stainless steel undermount sink and faucets - I have a dilemma. I'm planning a white cabinet/grey cabinet island kitchen with marble look alike quartz countertop. I am leaning towards a ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Cleaning Bathroom Shower with white tile and dark grout - Is it true that you cannot use Cleaning products with Bleach to clean dark grout? I was thinking of doing my downstairs guest shower with w... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Chrome vanity lights with Stainless Faucet - I am looking for vanity lights for a bathroom project. My faucets are stainless Steel (Delta Trinsic). My mirror would be beveled frame-le... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
How to tile a bathroom using black diamond shaped tiles? - I was wondering if anyone has used diamond shaped tiles for a small bathroom (7x10ft)? If so, what design would you recommend? The tiles a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
ucan2 a lancé une discussion
Which is the best finish for the bathroom to keep clean? - Chrome, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze. I have Chrome and you have to wipe it dry after each use to keep water spots off. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...