9 Discussions
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
Hi Rebecca! :) - Rebecca, where are these chairs from? I watched the video for this place, love it!
    1 Commentaire
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
Upholstered Fabric Paint...YES or NO? - Hey Guys, I just got my beautiful ottoman in the mail today and it's perfect except the color :( I was looking online and some people used... Lire plus
2 J'aime    35 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
HELP! I'm not sure if I should add another animal head!! - So I just got my deer head yesterday and we hung it above the chair, I love it! but I'm not sure if I should get the other moose head to han... Lire plus
1 J'aime    77 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
Black and White Roman Shades!! Please Help! - Where can I buy roman shades with vertical stripes? Or do they need to be custom made?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
Cowhide Rug! - Hey guys, I just ordered my cowhide rug to go in our living room, we do have hardwood floors so I was wondering if we need to put anything... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
Cowhide Rug, what do I put under the actual hide?? - Hey guys, I just ordered my cowhide rug to go in our living room, we do have hardwood floors so I was wondering if we need to put anything ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
What should I put above my couch?? - Should I put a different mirror above or do some kind of picture collage? Also what kind of pillows would go with these ones? Thanks so muc... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Maddy Montemayor a lancé une discussion
What kind of weather door should I get?! - I can't decide whether to go all glass or decorative screen door! Thanks :)
    4 Commentaires