6 Discussions
user1024 a lancé une discussion
Who knows the disease name? - There are some circles on the tomato. who can tell me what the disease name is. And how to control it? Thanks.
    9 Commentaires
user1024 a lancé une discussion
What disease is it? Several roses died. - Last year,I propagated roses by using cuttings and planted them in 1 gal pots. I’m very busy and have no time to take care of them. Now spri... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
user1024 a lancé une discussion
What are the tenderest skin sweet (or mild flavor) peppers ? - I hate the thick skin which like plastic. Could you please suggest some tender, great taste and productive variety? Thanks :-) Li
    10 Commentaires
user1024 a lancé une discussion
Is it Perle d'Or rose? - I just got the rose from Chamblee's rose nursery yesterday .But the color is pink,not orange.I emailed them to ask if it's Cecile Bruner? Th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
user1024 a lancé une discussion
Is it "Sweet Emily Kate" camellia? - I bought a "Sweet Emily Kate" camellia on line.It bloomed yesterday. I think "Sweet Emily Kate" camellia should has peo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
user1024 a lancé une discussion
Is Kishu the best mandarin? - I just plant the tree for 1 year. And it has 6 small fruits. I heard it is very sweet and excited to take one. Very disappointed. It isn't s... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires