14 Discussions
ann brot a lancé une discussion
can it support a lamp - I have a somewhat heavy tall ceramic mid century table lamp and was wondering if this table is strong enough to hold it and is not wobbly.
    Commenter
ann brot a lancé une discussion
Native plants to grow in wet edging Z7 - I'm from MD near DC, zone 7, and I'm having a runnoff problem with my garden. One spout empties right into the edging of one of my native fl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ann brot a lancé une discussion
What type of frog in small backyard pond in Maryland in Oct.?
    Commenter
ann brot a lancé une discussion
cascading plants for the sun and part sun - I live in Maryland, zone 7, and we just had a retaining wall put up, but the landscaper used the wrong stones. So, some people on the lands... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
ann brot a lancé une discussion
need help covering a retaining wall - We just had a retaining wall put up around our pool and they used the wrong stone. Instead of fighting them (long story), I was wondering if... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ann brot a lancé une discussion
black eyed susans septoria - All of my black eyed susans have septoria. I'm in Maryland, zone 7. They are in the front of the border in the sun and are very close toge... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ann brot a lancé une discussion
bush/tree for privacy in Maryland - Is there a native tree or bush in Maryland that grows no taller than 20' that is good for privacy from bottom on up? Also they are in full ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ann brot a lancé une discussion
Help with edging a low garden - When we first moved to our house I didn't think of raising the beds so I planted mostly level to the ground. How would I edge around existi... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
ann brot a lancé une discussion
Plug in wall sconces - I recently bought this lamp for my bedroom dresser. I'd like to get 2 plug in wall sconces to go next to the bed which would match. I woul... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ann brot a lancé une discussion
hosta leaves - My hosta leaves re starting to turn brown from the top of he leaf and to the sides and starting to curl. No signs of root rot. What could ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...