7 Discussions
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
type of timber used - hello, this is a beautiful kitchen. just wandering what colour timber or laminate you used please? Thankyou!
    1 Commentaire
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
timber finish island - Hi I was just wandering what the name of the finish under the island benchtops is please? Is it polytec cafe oak? thankyou
    1 Commentaire
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
Exterior colour - Hello, it's a lovely house. What paint and garage door colours did you choose please? Thankyou!
    1 Commentaire
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
colours of henchtops and cupboards - Hi what are the colours of your henchtops, cupboards and tiles please?
    2 Commentaires
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
Tiles - Hi is it travertine?
    Commenter
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
Sink - Hi, could you please tell me the brand and dimensions of the bathroom sink and draws please? They're very nice!
    1 Commentaire
Millitalia a lancé une discussion
Bathroom - Hello, greetings from australia! I really love the colour scheme in the bathroom with the dark wood. I would like to know the colour, size a... Lire plus
    Commenter