6 Discussions
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
I couldn't find a console table - I was shopping for a console table/ server with two shelves to fit in front of my Dining room window. What I found was to short/ long , only... Lire plus
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
Think outside the Box. - I purchased an Apron sink from Lowes for under $350 and added a $30.00 towel rack. Done.
    Commenter
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
Surface preparation, base only. - Is the wood treated with anything that would paint not to adhere to it?
    Commenter
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
Size - What are the dimensions ?
    Commenter
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
Kitchen remodel. Relocating my laundry/ Pantry to what once saw a screened porch.
    Commenter
Valerie Mayo a lancé une discussion
Same but smaller - Can this 30 inch towel bar be shortened, say to about 24inches? I'm planning on having the same style bar pulls on my kitchen cabinets, and ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire