11 Discussions
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Door hardware - Hello! Who makes this door knob and plate? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Door hardware - Where is this knob from? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Bench - I love that Bench! Who makes it??? Thank you!
    Commenter
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hello! This is a beautiful project! Could you share the type of floor used? Stain, finish? Thank you!!!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Table - Beautiful table! Can you tell me who design this table? Thanks!
    Commenter
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Finish - I love the look of this floor! I just installed 5' white oak in my house and I'm looking to do a natural finish but im afraid to get a yello... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Island - Hello, this kitchen is absolutely beautiful. What are the dimensions of the island? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Hardware - What is the brand of the hardware used for the fridge? Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Valentina Moreno a lancé une discussion
Pendant lights - Hi! Where are the kitchen pendant lights from? Thank u!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...