8 Discussions
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
Need help on master bath, please. - My bath has square arches from the bedroom...it's OPEN. There is a see through fireplace. I would like to use Calcutta Gold accents with Cal... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
Absolutely love how this color translates. - I've tried all kinds of blues in a high light bed & bath that are open to each other. I know colors look different on the screen but wou... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
Could you please tell me what type of counter top this is & the color? - The countertop looks white with grey veining & the cabinets creamy. I'm always afraid of this combination but it is lovely here. I was ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
General paint color for home. - I have been looking forever at cream paint colors. I want cream colored walls with a lighter cream trim. Similar to this picture. Every time... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
What to do with old intercom system - We have a 1980s intercoms system. Should we just remove it when we remodel or is there some way to update the system?
    1 Commentaire
Suzi Dunn a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire