18 Discussions
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Have scion to trade or give away, Honey Mandarin and Sanghelli Blood - Just grafted 88-2 and Shiranui on to the above. I'm looking for mango, specifically lemon zest or sweet tart if any is available. Otherwise,... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Looking for Dekopon budwood - I'm posting this after reading Laura's post about radical pruning. Those trimmings can be cut into about 8 inch lengths and shared with oth... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Looking for avocado scion - I am looking for Jan Boyce, Greengold, Edranol and Ardith. If anybody is trimming their tree or has some willing to share I would be foreve... Lire plus
    Commenter
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Wanted: White bougainvillea cuttings - Can pay shipping and handling. Thanks. Van
    Commenter
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Help with longan in pot - My longan in a pot which I put in the greenhouse about 2 months ago is starting to turn yellow and dropping some leaves. I have another one... Lire plus
    Commenter
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
How much of GH should I insulate? - So, I've decided to build my GH out of white oak. It will be 12X18. I am located in Tulsa, OK. There will be some tropicals and subtropical ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Type of wood for a greenhouse - If this is the wrong forum, please let me know. I am contemplating a greenhouse. I found these on the web. http://oakcabins.com/classic_gree... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Opinion about GH - This is my first post to the GH forum. I'd like to build/purchase a GH for my tropical/sub-tropical fruit trees. Sizewise, I am look at abou... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Help with Satsuma - I've had this tree for a little over a year. It was doing well with some fruit this spring, but in early summer, the penny sized fruit shriv... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
vanman23 a lancé une discussion
Wax seal on toilet - This is the 2nd or 3rd time this toilet has leaked. I have change the wax ring on this toilet about a year ago. It looks to me that the wax ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...