8 Discussions
vanvark a lancé une discussion
Pro Coat Uroil vs. Mirage engineered - I am building a new home and looking to put wood floors throughout the home. I am considering solid white oak finished on site with Pro Coa... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
Input needed on design for sides of fireplace surround - We have a linear fireplace which we plan to have a wall covered with a black soapstone. We are trying to decide our options to the right an... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
kitchen sink location??? Also add/remove a wall by hearth room? - I have a bit of an unusual layout as my kitchen is on the front of the house. This is due to the fact that the house is on 5 acres and I ha... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
How to improve bath layout? - I am building a new home and we don't feel as if we have come up with a very good layout of the master bath. We would love to have input on... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout help desperately needed! Please help me! - I am building a new home and am struggling with appliance placement. I do not have much wall space. I would prefer a wall oven and steam o... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
help picking all appliances! - I am building a new home and am struggling with what appliance brands to go with. I don’t mind paying for “premium” products if the quality... Lire plus
    Commenter
vanvark a lancé une discussion
would love input on blueprint! - We are hoping to build and I would love input on a blueprint. We are approaching retirement, so it is just my husband and I, yet we do have... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
vanvark a lancé une discussion
Outdoor plumbing question - I have a city water line that comes off the main and used to go into an old house. The house was demolished this summer, and the city allow... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires