4 Discussions
vayling a lancé une discussion
decorative ceiling beams - Hi. Does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to add decorative faux beams to a vaulted ceiling? Material & labour? I have a... Lire plus
    Commenter
vayling a lancé une discussion
How to fix tiles in kitchen - I have this weird shape kitchen island and I always wanted to change it into a rectangular one. The problem is that I can’t change the cera... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
vayling a lancé une discussion
To paint or not to paint? - I have this stone wall in my dinette and I’m tired of the beige and brown tone. Would it be ok to paint it in white? I am also planning ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
vayling a lancé une discussion
Tough Spot - I need some ideas for the corner ledge of my staircase. I have picture frames so far. I would like to know what people usually do with tha... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires