4 Discussions
V a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen - Just what I am looking for in my house. Please could you give a ball park figure for a kitchen of this size and spec? Thank you. Victoria.
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
V a lancé une discussion
Another amazing renovation! - I especially like the en suite bathroom. Please could I ask where the bath is from and what paint colour is it painted? Also what is the van... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
V a lancé une discussion
Love the whole kitchen! - In fact it's pretty much exactly what I would like to do with my new kitchen/diner. Please could you give me an idea on what the budget for ... Lire plus
    Commenter
V a lancé une discussion
Pls could I ask where the fabric for these blinds is from? - Hi Rebecca, I absolutely love everything you've done with this lucky persons house! So inspiring! The nursery is really similar to my son's ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires