6 Discussions
vbillit a lancé une discussion
sample - Are you able to send me a sample so I can see if it matches my decor?
    Commenter
vbillit a lancé une discussion
what is the cost of this chandelier? - I am interested in the exact same finish in 36in diameter or more thanks a lot
    Commenter
vbillit a lancé une discussion
Where are these lovely pendants from? - Hello, these look great. Can you tell me the dimensions of the island, and the dimensions of the pendants. In addition, the name of these ... Lire plus
    Commenter
vbillit a lancé une discussion
Bamboo - The tall stalks in the photo--what type of bamboo is that?
1 J'aime    Commenter
vbillit a lancé une discussion
Bamboo - The tall stalks in the photo--what type of bamboo is that?
    Commenter
vbillit a lancé une discussion
Love this pendant and matching sconces. How do I order - Website not in English, not sure how to contact owner
    1 Commentaire