9 Discussions
Victoria a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Jacuzzi - We never use our master bath jacuzzi/tub so I have filled it with plants and teak benches. I am thinking of tiling half of the wall to the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Victoria a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Jacuzzi - We never use our master bath jacuzzi/tub so I have filled it with plants and teak benches. I am thinking of tiling half of the wall to the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
Struggling with window treatments - Floor to ceiling drapery panels on the sides of the window, sheers across the entire window or an organic treatment of some kind. All ideas ... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
The guest room - Thank you Houzzers and sis for the ideas which I have pulled together to make a wonderful cozy and welcoming room!
9 J'aime    50 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
The guest room - Thank you Houzzers and sis for the ideas which I have pulled together to make a wonderful cozy and welcoming room!
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
Crying UNCLE on my living room wall color.. - Okay..I give in..I am going to change the wall color in my living room. Should I complete the living area first and then paint the wall or s... Lire plus
    39 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
Pool decks - I have a 1600 sq foot area with a pool. 800 sq feet is deck that surrounds the pool with one area at the head of the pool with plenty of spa... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Victoria a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Victoria a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires