7 Discussions
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
Another mystery container plant...possibly an apple tree? - I found this growing in my dwarf blueberry container. Image link:
    2 Commentaires
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
Fast growing container plant - Not sure if this came from the soil I mixed or if I planted this from seed. I often plant fruit seeds and other nuts that I find in nature w... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
Wanted: Vegetable amaranth, Orach, Lambsquarters, Patience Dock - ....and Perpetual spinach,â¨spinach chard, Malabar spinach, Golden Purslane, New Zealand spinach. Please see my list and email me! Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
Wanted:beet, purslane, chard, kale, yam, sweet potatoes, lettuces - Please take a look at my list and I'll put my seeds for you in the mail or I'll send you SASE! I am flexible and will try to grow any veggie... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vegetablegardener a lancé une discussion
Vegetable and fruit seeds for trade - I have: bok choi okra orange water mellon canteloupe romain mesclun scallion spinach carrots I am interested in any fruit or vegeta... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires