8 Discussions
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
What does this look like? - I treated my Bell pepper plants with Spectracide Immunox last week and I am not sure if this is chemical burn or something else. Any ideas?
    Commenter
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
What is eating my Sunpatiens? - Something is eating them bigtime and I can't figure out what it is. I live 2.5 stories up and they are in a flowerbed on the deck ledge. I'v... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
Sunpatiens help! - I bought and planted 3 Sunpatiens plants about 3 weeks ago in my balcony deck ledge flower box lined with coco liner. Usually in my zone it'... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
Potted Chives and a Raccoon - I had an unexpected visitor on my 3rd floor balcony last week, a raccoon climbed up here and decided to stay the night, slept thru the day a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
A ton more hummingbirds this year! - And I'm absolutely loving it!!!! I've usually only had 3 at the most living in an apartment. This year it's 10-12 always. I've never seen th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
Hummingbird feeder - My feeder broke today while I was at work and I have no idea how long they have been without food. I feel so terrible! Are the females that ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
Botrytis blight? - Is this Botrytis Blight? If so what should I do at this point? Throw them all out? It happened really fast (week to 10 days). These are in a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Vicky Renee a lancé une discussion
Fall Migration and all the hurricanes - I'm worried about this, where are they going to go? I'm in Kansas City and migration will start soon. Everywhere going south is dangerous r... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires