4 Discussions
vickyirish a lancé une discussion
Vanity unit - I would love to know where the vanity unit is from? thank you
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
vickyirish a lancé une discussion
island size - Is it possible to let me know the island size?! It looks perfect and I am currently having an island nightmare!
    2 Commentaires
vickyirish a lancé une discussion
Ugly garden brick wall - Hi We are in the process of extending the kitchen/ dining room at the back of our house and when it is finished we should have a big beauti... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
vickyirish a lancé une discussion
Is the oven a Stoves? - Are you able to confirm if the oven is a Stoves oven. We are looking to purchase but I am yet to see it in a house similar in design to ours... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire