10 Discussions
vicpm a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
vicpm a lancé une discussion
shower stall for Guest Bathroom Renovation - Need to buy a new shower for the guest bath. It will only be used occasionally. I am reading mixed reviews about Sterling kits. Anyone have ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
using a walk behind wet concrete saw - I need a 3' (about 6" wide) piece cut off of an existing drive for drainage. How much strength does it take to use a walk behind wet co... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
Wall Mounted Kitchen Fixtures - Please comment on any experience you have had with wall mounted kitchen fixtures. I really like the look and have to make my mind up by Frid... Lire plus
    Commenter
vicpm a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Faucets - I am so confused! We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel in an older home (50's with slight craftsman/farmhouse nuance). I will have lea... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
Wood Shades - I have decided, I think, to use wood/woven wood blinds with drapes for my living room. I live in a very rural area so I must order on line. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
"PetPlaygrounds" fencing system for dogs - We are trying to find the best fencing option for our German Shepherd Dogs. We came across a company called PetPlayground ( https://www.petp... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
vicpm a lancé une discussion
SW Summer White Walls. What Silestone countertop to use? - My whole house is Sherwin Williams Summer White, a white with a cream base. We are changing our kitchen counters and I have decided to go wi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
vicpm a lancé une discussion
    Commenter