20 Discussions
violentt a lancé une discussion
What is the size? - What are the dimensions?
    Commenter
violentt a lancé une discussion
what are the Dimensions? - what are the dimensions?
    Commenter
violentt a lancé une discussion
what are the measurements? - what are the dimensions?
    1 Commentaire
violentt a lancé une discussion
How many yards are available? - I have 6 dining chairs I would like to re-upholster. Front and back of seat backs and seats. How many yards if this fabric is available?
    2 Commentaires
violentt a lancé une discussion
Where can I purchase this from? - The website for this shop appears to be down. where can I purchase this from?
    Commenter
violentt a lancé une discussion
Window Treatment Advice? - Help! What in the world can I do with these windows? I love a blend if Rustic and Mediterranean, but am completely lost. suggestions?
    6 Commentaires
violentt a lancé une discussion
Does this wall need decor? If so, what? - The other walls are a bay window finished with window treatments, another wall has a large piece of art and the final wall will have a large... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
violentt a lancé une discussion
Granite? - What color is the countertop?
    1 Commentaire
violentt a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Seating Conundrum - The family room opens into the kitchen which opens into the reading and playroom. Where the table presently is would be the only kitchen sea... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
violentt a lancé une discussion
Rug Sizes? - What are the rules of rugs? How big or small should they be?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...