6 Discussions
vlay a lancé une discussion
Dining table - Name of manufacturer of dining room table as well as wall hanging?
    Commenter
vlay a lancé une discussion
What kind of lighting is in the upper glass cabinets? Are they Led pu - We are doing a total kitchen remodel and adding lighted upper cabinets as shown in your picture. Ours requires 15 total puck lights. They a... Lire plus
    Commenter
vlay a lancé une discussion
Iron base farmhouse table - I'm looking for a double pedestal wrought iron base table with wood top for my kitchen. It should measure approx 73 x 36 ? I'm looking for ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
vlay a lancé une discussion
Light over island - I love this kitchen! Presently renovating my kitchen with similar cabinets and a brownish granite with light backsplash. Adding one or two ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
vlay a lancé une discussion
Granite - Love this kitchen. I'm presently working with a kitchen planner in my own kitchen remodel. Would you please tell me the name of this granite... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
vlay a lancé une discussion
Love this granite! - I presently have bisque Corian countertops and want to replace them with this granite. Would you please share the name of the granite. Thank... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire