9 Discussions
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Encyclia Nursery Rhyme (E. atroniceum x E. cordigera) Question - Has anyone experienced this orchid's fragrance? If so, could you please attempt to describe it and its intensity? Thanks in advance.
    1 Commentaire
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Fragrant orchid suggestions? - Does anyone have any fragrant orchid suggestions that do well in a home setting? I already have Sharry Baby but would like to have more.
    20 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Easy blooming orchid suggestions? - Does anyone have any easy blooming orchid suggestions for a home setting?
    6 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
B. nodosa, B. cordata, B. little stars - I would like to purchase one but I am not really understanding the difference between them. Could someone explain what is different about ea... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Online Orchid Sellers - Does anyone have experience ordering orchids online in USA? Do you recommend any websites? In what condition do the orchids arrive and how h... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Experience with Orchiata medium? - Has anyone tried the orchiata medium or known anybody that uses it? Pros and cons?
    10 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Experience with Quantum Orchid? - Would like to try this on my orchids. Has anyone had experience with it or maybe known someone who has tried it? Does it work and is it wort... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Sick roots? - In my previous post I asked about my phal's leaf coloring. This week I noticed something with the roots. One tip turned black after I fertil... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
vmchapman20 a lancé une discussion
Sick Orchids? Help please - I have two orchids that are sick. One is a rescue bifoliate cattleya. All roots rotted but she grew new ones. Then a new growth appeared. On... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires