22 Discussions
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me who makes the light above the dining room table?
    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me what the make/model of the pendant light is? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
do you know what color is on the wall. very pretty
    2 Commentaires
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know what stone is used for the terrace?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Is the terrace stone Norwegian Buff or something else?
    2 Commentaires
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know what stone was used on the terrace?
    Commenter
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know where I can find those mirrors?
    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know who makes the mirror or where I can find it?
    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know who makes this vanity?
    1 Commentaire
vmerrill a lancé une discussion
Do you know where I can find the pendant?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...