36 Discussions
Veronica a lancé une discussion
facelift of 1920s home - Would like to update my home. Open to limewash. Open to suggestions on colors to include shutters, etc
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
shutter and paint trim options - So we were thinking about whitewashing the home but decided to put that off. Instead we would like to keep the true color of the brick but ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
Need powder room update help - Planning on updating my powder room and could use some design options as I want to change the lighting and considering wainscoting the room.... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
landscaping ideas for front and back - Could use ideas on the front of my house and the pathway. In addition with the back of my house which edges by a pool. Thought about havin... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
Update Exterior. Stain brick? - Considering staining the brick of my home but unsure of color options considering that I have a red roof and I would also like to make some ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
Which patio umbrella color should I get - I recently had to take down my patio cover. Long story. But now I am embracing the natural light but would like to get a 13’x13’ altura ca... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
Bobo Hydrangea issue - I planted about 2 months ago 3 hydrangea bushes in an area with plenty of sunlight, roughly 6 hours a day. I water them as well; however, a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
Need to replaces bushes - I need your help in deciding as to what I can replace these crazy bushes with on my driveway path. It has been a pain in the neck to maintai... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
design help with dining room mantle decor - I have a beautiful dining room mantle that I could use some help in decorating. I just bought two cathedral wall art that I have placed on ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Veronica a lancé une discussion
bathroom shelving - I just had my master bathroom remodeled however I didn’t address the shelving that I was looking for. I’m trying to decide to have them eit... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...