5 Discussions
vmimmack a lancé une discussion
what fabric did you pick for the couch -I like the color - I also like that it is performance fabric because I have a little kids. Thanks!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
vmimmack a lancé une discussion
Advice needed - Island color - We are painting our cabinets BM White Dove. We are painting the walls in the kitchen Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray (not a huge fan of gr... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
vmimmack a lancé une discussion
Benjamin Moore White Dove Paint - We are planning to piant our kitchen cabinets BM White Dove. The walls in the kitchen will be Agreeable Gray. We were planning on painting t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
vmimmack a lancé une discussion
Best warm white paint color - We are repainting the interior of our home. Many of our rooms flow together and so we will likely need to paint all of them the same color.... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
vmimmack a lancé une discussion
Kitchen redo (White with white granite countertops) - We had a flood in our kitchen (faulty refrigerator) and unfortunately we are having to redo the whole thing. I am not very good at design a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires