12 Discussions
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Instant Hot Connected to Reverse Osmosis System - I have been researching instant hot dispensers that can be used with RO systems. Two brands claim to be compatible: Tomlinson and Waterstone... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Who makes the chairs? Do they swivel? Thanks. - Who makes the chairs? Do they swivel? Thanks.
    Commenter
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Can my kids walk on the lids for the pool cover? - I am installing an in-ground pool with an integrated cover. My pool contractor wants to charge me an additional $3800 to install extra-stren... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Interior door hardware with rosettes? - I have selected a Baldwin knob with a rectangular rosette (approximately 5" high) for the interior doors in our new home. My question i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Colors? - If you still have the info, I would love to know the colors of pebble tec and concrete stain used on the coping, as well as the tile at the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
What is the gorgeous blue tile? - What is the source for the gorgeous blue tile?
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
vshapiro a lancé une discussion
Who manufactures the sliding doors? - Who manufactures the sliding doors? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...