21 Discussions
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
Idyll #332 Countdown to Fall - Despite some hot humid weather the past couple of days, I can see and feel the signs. Carry On!
    103 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
    102 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
October 9th and not too shabby, eh? - Since I'm attempting to be prudent and rest my cold infected body, I decideded to forego the usual Monday night workout for some garden stro... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
Marie's Garden through my Lens and other ramblings - Unfortunately I get a little lazy when Deanne is around and has her camera so I only took pictures at Marie's...lol. However the entire week... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
Garden at North Hill - Does anybody else have reservations to visit the garden tomorrow? See the link below-there are still a few spots open. How about restaurant... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
OK-Here are a few pics... - You asked for it-late August. Naturally, a Schnauzer welcome A wider view Those Castor Bean plants in 4" pots are a real deal when you ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
    100 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
IU3 Day One - On Friday we headed off to the fabulous Chicago Botanic Garden. Not everbody had arrived at this point. Joining us later that day were Babs,... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
Should I just kill myself now? - Meet my new garden inhabitant...I took this picture this morning from my bathroom window. Although I've heard neighbors report that they occ... Lire plus
    47 Commentaires
Sue W (CT zone 6a) a lancé une discussion
Shamrock - OK, despite my best intentions, I'm getting seduced by Hydrangeas blooming at the garden centers. Is anybody in cold zone 6 growing H. macro... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...