30 Discussions
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
What to do with this wall on either side of the fireplace? - When we built the house, we should have put windows there (which I guess is still a possibility) but I'm looking at what else we could do to... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
Who did you get to do your steel fabrication? Thanks - I also live in Edmonton and I am looking for someone to make some steel planters. Thanks
    Commenter
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs? - What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs?
    Commenter
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Anthony Waggott a lancé une discussion
What's the size of the deck? - Looks pretty big, do you happen to know the dimensions?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...