6 Discussions
walcal a lancé une discussion
Mirrors - I have a bathroom that adjoins with a vanity area. Do the mirrors in bathroom and vanity need to be the same but in different sizes (because... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
walcal a lancé une discussion
Staggering pendant lights - Hello, I am replacing my kitchen island chandelier with mason jar-esque pendant lights. My island is 48" long, and I would like to stag... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
walcal a lancé une discussion
Rug and sectional for living room - Need help figuring out what size rug to use with my sectional couch that is not U shaped or L shaped. HELP! Here's a pic and rug seems too s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
walcal a lancé une discussion
Paint color - What is the paint color of the cabinets?
    Commenter
walcal a lancé une discussion
Love cabinet paint color - What brand is the century vanilla bean paint?
    1 Commentaire
walcal a lancé une discussion
Coffee table - Where do I find this coffee table?
    4 Commentaires