37 Discussions
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
What are the white dimensional tiles used for siding on home? - Love the mixed use of different siding materials here. Looks like a smooth stucco finish, cedar siding and I'm not too sure what the white s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
Distance from back of couch to tv/fireplace? - Great designs! I'm struggling with how close is too close when a tv is elevated in a recess like this. Would like to know if there is a rule... Lire plus
    Commenter
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
I have a question regarding the cabinet depth on the island - Nice work guys! I wanted to ask what the cabinet depth configuration is on this island? I would also like to know what the bar overhang is p... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
Is hood not required by code? - Im thinking of a similar setup in my own home and wanted to know if the lack of hood is allowable by code in LA County?
    2 Commentaires
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
What sizes are the boards? - Looks like 1x6" and 1x6" ripped in half. Are these the sizes I am seeing?
    1 Commentaire
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
waveaddict a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...