6 Discussions
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
My yard needs color! - What plants would you use to add color to this landscape?
    4 Commentaires
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
Global furniture coffee table with seating - What are the dimensions of this table?
    Commenter
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
Working on my curb appeal! - 1) New roof 2) Freshly painted garage door, oval window frame and door frame 3) Changed color on entry door 4) Pressure washed steps 5)Clean... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
Front Door Style and Color? - I recently switched from a black roof to these architectural Shakewood shingles. I need a new entry door and am stuck on a door style and co... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
Front Door Style and color - After 25 years, I've decided to do some work on my home. I've replaced a black roof with these Architectual Shakewood shingles, to lighten t... Votez maintenant
    3 Commentaires    6 Votes
Waynette Bailey a lancé une discussion
What are these hole for? - I just received the cabinet today, which is absolutely beautiful. I noticed 4 holes, 2 on each side, underneath the cabinet base. What are t... Lire plus
    Commenter