5 Discussions
weathy a lancé une discussion
New skylight no leak but dripping condensation - Installer says cause Is nearby bathroom steam, post shower and to leave BA fan on longer. I've noticed condensation forms when exter temps a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
weathy a lancé une discussion
Vacation Home - Just arrived at a beautiful vacation home in the mountains. In the MBR is this little vignette, which is stressing me out. Until now I wasn'... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
weathy a lancé une discussion
Shallow planting bed in San Francisco decimated by gophers - I've planted about thirty different types of flowers, too manny to name, and most recently, purple fountain grass, nine plants total, now on... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
weathy a lancé une discussion
Kind Houzz Poster, how do I post a question re: garden? - On my laptop it looks like I am in the decorating dilemma section but I have a gardening questions. Am trying to avoid getting told "... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
weathy a lancé une discussion
Baseboard and laminate edge finish? - What size trim used for baseboard - in inches, if you please? :-) And how is laminate wall edge finished?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires