36 Discussions
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
flooret signature line - Hi. After extensive research and samples Flooret signature LVP is our top choice. However I don’t like the enhanced dark bevel. I read that ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Bar/counter stools - I love the bar stools and noticed a question was also posted. Can you tell me where they are from? Thanks!
    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Bar stools - Where are the bar or counter stools from please?
    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Caddy corner or straight - Area rug - Hi. I have my rug caddy corner to line up with couch and TV stand. I think it might look better straight but not sure . Im having issues at... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Barstools? - Can you please provide info on barstools? Thanks
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Awesome Barstools - Can you please provide info on the barstools? Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Bar Stools - Can you tell me where the barstools are from? Beautiful kitchen!
    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Cool Pendants! - Great kitchen! Can you please provide info on the pendants?
    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Does this light contain lead? - I saw a proposition 65 Warning on this light on Wayfair. Otis the Weiss single teardrop pendant and appears to be the same light. Thanks for... Lire plus
    Commenter
weber4044 a lancé une discussion
Pendants or Recessed? Kitchen Island Lighting - I have a small to medium sized Kitchen with a medium sized Island. I bought 2, 10" diameter pendants which look too large for our Kitc... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...