6 Discussions
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
need28 - Thank you for the prompt reply! I have it in my cart now. I need 28 boxes and the system says you have only 22 left((( is it so? Can you get... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
need more than 10 - Hello again, I've just asked you a question about sq ft, but I think I've found an answer. So if 1 box (of 8 tile pieces, 3X6) will cover 1 ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
Square footage - Hello, we really love this tile and would like to use it for backsplash in the kitchen. We need to cover 30 square feet. if we use 3X6 which... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
dimension - Hello, I', confused about the dimensions... So what is the length of the structure from left to right? Is is marked as width and it is 4 fee... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
ceiling canopy - Hello, i love this pendant and I'd like to hang it in the dining room, however, the description says that the lighting does not come complet... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Elena Slutsky a lancé une discussion
dimensions - Hello, what is the length of the structure on the ceiling from left to right? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire