16 Discussions
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
Exterior house color Florida - We need to paint our house in Florida. It is currently yellow. What color would you suggest that we paint our house?
    2 Commentaires
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Backsplash - We are almost finished with out kitchen remodel. We just have the backsplash to finish. We have picked a whisper white subway tile from MSI.... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
Outside Pendant lights inside? - I am thinking about using Robert Abbey Milo Pendant light in my kitchen. It will have white shaker cabinets with brushed pewter pulls. The... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
Island Pendents - Who makes the island pendents?
    Commenter
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
What is the color of the granite? - I love this bathroom. What is the granite? What is the color of the vanity? What is the tile? What color did you paint the walls?
    1 Commentaire
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
Granite - We are doing a white shaker cabinet on the walls of our kitchen and down brown with a glaze island. Does anyone have Giallo Fiesta granite?... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
granite help - I am doing a white shaker cabinet on the perimeter of my kitchen and a dark brown stained alder large center island. I am looking at Giallo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Beth Scott-Paul a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...