213 Discussions
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Business Gift Ideas? - I need to buy gifts for my team (direct reports, not the whole team) I usually spend about $200 each. Any suggestions? I have usually given ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Guest rooms/beds Sheets? Towels? - I am sure this has been covered but for the life of me I can't search on this site anymore :) I am getting ready for the holidays and out of... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Ebay Scam or unlucky? - I have purchased two paintings in the last two weeks and both have had shipping issues. One has already refunded me the money and the other ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Entryway assistance - I am loving that this new to me house is not a "fixer" upper like all the other houses we have purchased. Lends more time (and mo... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Counter Stools - We are moving to a new to us house shortly. It is in a style that is both very different then what we are used to and very open. I would lo... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Have you purchased a knock-off rug? (pottery barn) - I see a rug I want on Ebay that looks exactly like a pottery barn rug i have had my eye on. Is it crazy to think it will be decent? it says ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
what features in a washer matter now for getting clean laundry :) - I bought a washer and dryer about 2 years ago. when I moved recently I agreed to leave them. then it was tier 1 better than tier 2 better... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Audible, Libby or non-fiction recommendations? - With my now long commute I have been listening to books to kill time. For some reason I am drawn to non-fiction and author read books. I hav... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
too mish mosh? Vanity, mirror and light choice. - I have wanted one of these lights for years. now there is a more affordable one and a powder room would be a great place for it. BUT I alrea... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Boopadaboo a lancé une discussion
Twin to king daybed for occasional guests - we just had the floors done in an office/study. I would like to put in something for guests to sleep at holidays etc. I am having a hard tim... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...