11 Discussions
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
brick wallpaper - I have seen brick wallpaper in all different price ranges. some as high as 500.00. This one is only in the 65.00 range. what is the differe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
what color should i paint my foundation? - I painting my house a very dark grey and the trim is all white. I have at least a foot and a half of foundation showing all around the entir... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
need advice on my kitchen - I bought an old 2 story house that needs major work. It was built in the late 1800s and I am on a limited budget but am slowly remodeling it... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
i want to build a big shower. what do i use for the base? - I want to add a big shower (5x7) and tile it but I have no idea what you are supposed to use for the base of the shower. anyone know?
    2 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
need advice on kitchen cabinets - I posted some pics yesterday but I was asking a different question.. someone said I should change the cabinets because the ones that are her... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
need suggestions for staining old quarter sawn woodwork - I just bought a house built in the late 1800s. I am trying to decide what to do with the woodwork. It has an open stairway and every window ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
I just bought a house built in 1865. It has all original woodwork including and open stairway that is all quarter sawn oak.. I hate to paint... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me what style of house this is? - I just bought this house and have no idea if it is a Victorian or what? I cant wait to bring it back to its original but have no idea what t... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
tell me if the deck color i have chosen will work. Is it too dark? - Need advice on a deck color for my house. Please look at the picture closely and tell me if you think the stain around the bottom of the dec... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Linda Brown a lancé une discussion
having trouble deciding what color to stain my decks - I wrote once before but didn't have a pic to upload now I have one but I bought this stain and they said it would match the roof of my house... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...