8 Discussions
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
Color - Is the beige more of a kaki beige? Also it says metallic, what color metallic?
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
My new living room - I need help with wall color and area rug color. My new living room has espresso wood flooring. The sofa and oversized chair is cream velvet ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
New sofa and ottoman! - I'm moving to a new condo with espresso wood flooring. I ordered new furniture, the sofa and oversized chair will be in the cream fabric and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
Need help with runners that match area rug - I live in an apartment with kitchen and hall entry all close together. I have laminated floors, they look great. I want some runners and a r... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
Hall entrance - I fell In love with this table, I like it in the hallway entrance. I don't want to take away from the table. I need help with accessories. L... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
My new apartment!! - I have hardwood floors except in the two bedrooms. I would like to get area rugs or runners. I'm not sure where to place them. I don't want ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
My new top floor apartment in need of area rugs. - I'm looking for suggestions for size, placement and quantity for area rugs in the kitchen.
    2 Commentaires
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi a lancé une discussion
I need suggestions for area rugs, size and placement.
    Commenter