5 Discussions
Hi/ Hola a lancé une discussion
Will Grecian white tile work on FP work in my Living room? - Hi all! Please help! I’m putting 18 x18 Grecian white marble tile on my kitchen and dining room floor. Fireplace is 2 sided. We plan to use ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Hi/ Hola a lancé une discussion
Ivory or gray subway backsplash w/Taj Mahal counters - What color backsplash will help my Taj Mahal counter be the star of my kitchen? I have espresso cabinets and MSI Grecian White floor. This i... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Hi/ Hola a lancé une discussion
Help me Choose a Rug to tie it all in! - Hey Houzzers, I’m in the early stages of furnishing my family room in my new home. I like warm traditional pieces with some modern touches... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Hi/ Hola a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Facelift Needed! What would you do? - Hubby and I want to update our kitchen for obvious reasons. Just bought this house and will be our “forever” home :) The wall paint color a... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Hi/ Hola a lancé une discussion
How should I place TV near fireplace - Hi Wonderful Houzzers! I need help with this weird space/wall. 1. Not sure where to place TV. Hubby insists it belongs above fireplace...... Lire plus
1 J'aime    31 Commentaires