8 Discussions
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
I need a new rug and chair ideas - I rhink the rug needs some color maybe coastal or boho style i need chairs that are low that arent too big and maybe with some color? My ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
Need some rug ideas - The salt and pepper weave rug is fine but I feel it need something lighter? Or a different design. House is kind of beachy in design but I d... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
need some ideas for the den - As you can see I change the pillows around for a different look but I think the rug needs a pop of some color? Right now I have a gray and w... Lire plus
    Commenter
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
Accent rug for white couch - I need help with an accent rug!! Any ideas? I have a sisal on the floor now but would like to add some color? I am tired of the striped
    47 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
Need a pop of color - I covered my couch with a white slipcover and have a coastal theme in the livingroom. I have a sisal rug 9 x 12 on the floor but need a pop... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Stacy Kogut-Martinez a lancé une discussion
I am interested in this railing for my steps on my manufactured home - I have stone steps on the entry and from the Living room to the Patio, from the office to the patio. I am looking for something to hang on ... Lire plus
    Commenter