6 Discussions
Nati María a lancé une discussion
Advice on my sloped future backyard (pics inside) - Hello, so I am about to start building my own house, and we bought a 206m2 lot in a pretty area. Most of the lots where -180m2, but ww took ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Nati María a lancé une discussion
Heart - It's that heart a lamp? ❤️
    Commenter
Nati María a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Nati María a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Nati María a lancé une discussion
Hi! can you please tell me the area of this space? - I am currently building my house and I'm gonna have a 6m2 x 4m2 living room / kitchen. Thanks!
    Commenter
Nati María a lancé une discussion
HI! I LOVE this, can you please tell me the area of this space? - I am about to build my house and I am gonna have a 6m2 x 4m2 living room / kitchen, so I am searching for references on space! Thanks!
    Commenter