16 Discussions
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
How to deal with Landscaper who didn't deliver... - Hi everyone, wanted to see what you all think about this situation and any suggestions or comments are appreciated. I am redoing the front y... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
How to choose healthy trees at the nursery? - Wondering if you can help me out. I am thinking of purchasing these three trees, but I am a little worried at all the branches at the botto... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
River Birch or Vitex? - I am wanting to plant 3 trees, to screen the two big windows on the right, in a flower bed of about 50”...with of either groundcover or dre... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
are those river birches? - Do they get really wide? These seem to be so close together...is this a dwarf version?
    1 Commentaire
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
Steel edging installation - I am looking to install 4-8 inch high planter like steel edging for a flowerbed. Just wondering what is the proper way to anchor these to t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
steel edging question - I love the look of the steel edging. How high above the ground should they be usually?
    3 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
IPE pool decking...oiled or leave natural? - I like the look of oiled IPE but wondering about its maintenance with it being around the pool....and wondering about the leeching of the oi... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Winnie C a lancé une discussion
who makes this firepit? - could you please share?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...