6 Discussions
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
what is the rough opening for the sink? - what is the rough opening for the sink? Everyone buying an under mounted sink -- meaning everyone looking at this product - a vanity top ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
There are no photos showing the interior. Any shelves? - Are there compartments of any kind behind these doors. Are the doors shown here sliding or hinged?
    1 Commentaire
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
vanity 56- 60"L ( preferably teak) single sink at one end - Is anyone making a 56-60" L vanity for a single sink, plumbed at one end?
    1 Commentaire
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Joan Squeri a lancé une discussion
Dont need a sink or faucet with the vanity; - I have a vessel sink and faucet and a stone countertop I want to use. I'm looking for a floating vanity (60" L) without a sink and faucet... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires