131 Discussions
Cor a lancé une discussion
West Shore - Horizon Beige: what colors pair well? - Bathroom walk in tub is Horizon Beige. I’m looking for countertop and flooring options. The vanity is a warm cherry. Thank you!
    4 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Accent color for this bath insert? - What colors would look best with this bath insert? We are going with a white bath pan and white toilet and countertop. Vanity is natural ch... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Deck Dilemma - Advice Needed - Help me make this back deck more inviting. We looked into turning it into a screened in porch and then just adding a roof, but it's too cos... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Grey wall color with warm oak floors? - What paint would go well with these floors? I want something in the grey family but not sure if it will clash
    5 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
What color would you pull out of this comforter to paint accent wall? - Just received my new comforter from Macy's. Looking to paint an accent color on the wall behind the bed. Red oak floors, mahogany furnitur... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
What size area rug for foyer? - What size area rug would be appropriate for my front entrance? It is 10.5' x 5.5'. Suggestions as to what shape - rectangle, round, etc? ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Does bedroom dressers exist anymore? - I watch HGTV a lot and it seems none of the bedrooms have dressers. All I see is a bed, nightstands, bench and a reading nook or chair. Whe... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Veneer to put over tile on fireplace surround? - Looking for some out of the box ideas to cover up the tiles around our gas fireplace. I’ve looked into painting and stenciling the bland ivo... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Cor a lancé une discussion
Help me finding coordinating curtains for buffalo plaid - I have two rooms that are open concept. In the back room I have chocolate buffalo plaid. I need suggestions for the front room. I do not wan... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cor a lancé une discussion
Changing color of bifold doors - what to do with trim color? - Attempting a slight makeover to my pantry bifold doors. They are currently white and do not stay clean as they are located just before the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...