18 Discussions
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Light bulb discontinued?? - I've got a d/c'd Kichler chandelier that says it takes "60w Type G LB-2033" but I can't find this bulb anywhere. I'm afraid that ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Mantel help - Our mantle is a reclaimed barn floor joist. It weighs aprx 100-150lbs, measures 8" tall, 15' deep and 5' wide. Our builder tried to rou... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Mantle bracket help - Our mantle is a reclaimed barn floor joist. It weighs aprx 100-150lbs, measures 8" tall, 15' deep and 5' wide. Our builder tried to ro... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Copper Backsplash HELP! - I want real copper, but am running into the issue of the rolls only coming in a sheet 3' x 10'. My opening is 67" x 70" and I don... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Need vanity lights that "match"... - Double post here from Lighting forum... We bought this Kichler light almost 2 years ago for our Master Bathroom (I fell in love!) and now I'... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Need vanity lights that "match"... - We bought this Kichler light almost 2 years ago for our Master Bathroom (I fell in love!) and now I'm faced with trying to find 2 vanity lig... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Pantry shelves - Our pantry shelving is made from MDF so will require paint. I'm considering a dark taupe. Anyone have any thoughts? There is more shelving b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
New raised beds - We built our first 2 raised beds this past weekend, and although we have very rocky soil, we found it to be good quality (5+ worms in each s... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Hooks to go inside shower - We have a large walk in shower, DH needs a towel inside shower to rub his eyes, so I'm wanting to place to "robe/towel hooks" insi... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sunny Days a lancé une discussion
Staining Interior Cedar trim and beams - HELP! - We have cedar beams through the main room, and cedar trim throughout interior AND exterior. I want to keep the natural cedar look, no real ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...