4 Discussions
Lana Closs-Reddekopp a lancé une discussion
backsplash - i have dark cabinets and my granite is artic cream.Wondering if a mosiac tile backslash will be too busy.I find subway tile boring.Or could ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lana Closs-Reddekopp a lancé une discussion
need help with outside railing - We have a 2 story home with stairs going up to our front door.3 stairs up we have a rock pillar.needing ideas on how to put the railing..Stu... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lana Closs-Reddekopp a lancé une discussion
need help picking backsplash - Backsplash suggestions.light? Dark? Can you mix subway tile and accent with glass mosiac? I like some sparkle. I have antiques which my kitc... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lana Closs-Reddekopp a lancé une discussion
need help picking backsplash - I am trying to pick a backsplash. I have poppyseed cabinet s and artic cream granite.With a grey hard wood floor. I WANT SOMETHING THAT SAYS... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires