8 Discussions
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
top and handles - Would like to know if quartz is available for top and can you brused nickle handles?
    Commenter
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Design - Can you tell me where the tile and grout on the walls are from and which ones they are? I am also interested in the cabinet paint color?
    2 Commentaires
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
interior measurements of drawers - can you give me the measurements of the drawers. I also need to know how tall the drawer is. For example, how tall of an item can I put in... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
Interior measurements of drawers - Can you tell me the interior measurements of these drawers? I need to know how wide, how deep or far back it goes and most importantly how ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
Measurements - What are the interior measurements of the drawers? Depth included. Are the drawers dovetail?
    Commenter
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sherry Atwood Webb a lancé une discussion
Need help for my pool area - We are doing a pool area remodel . We have put in pavers for the deck, retiled the pool, and adding a pergola. We really wanted a European... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire