13 Discussions
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Bar stools - How can I order the bar stools through you? I need 5. How much is each bar stool and what is the manufacturer?
    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Buffet table - Can you please provide the name and brand of the buffet table?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
table - Where can I find this table?
    Commenter
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Table - What is the brand and name of the table?
    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color - Can you please give me the cabinet color? Brand and number?
    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Can you tell me the name and brand of the backsplash please?
2 J'aime    Commenter
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color - Hi can you please give me the brand and name of the color for the cabinets?
5 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Bookshelfs - What is the white behind the bookshelfs? Is there glass there or it's just a white wall with led lighting?
    1 Commentaire
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Table - Where can I find the table and chairs?
    Commenter
Vasya-Olga Biley a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - What is that separating the fireplace and tv? That strip? is any way I can order that from you?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...