15 Discussions
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Walter e smithe - Anybody have experience with them? I'm considering a sofa from them and I can't find many reviews.
    Commenter
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Size question - So I'm finally decided on the RH Maxwell for my family room. Problem is my husband wants the biggest possible size (10 feet) and I'm feelin... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Lantern arm - I have a similar height room and love this lighting solution but I can't find a lantern arm that seems appropriately scaled. Would you mind... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Tall? Sconce help - So I recently painted this room revere pewter and I love it. I now trying to replace these awful sconces. I looked into moving them down ... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Name that light - I inherited these light fixtures when I bought my house and I've been slowly replacing them. I'm starting to list the old ones on craigslis... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Name that pendant - I inherited these light fixtures when I bought my house and I've been slowly replacing them. I'm starting to list the old ones on craigslis... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
HELP!! Gray paint selection for great room - I am trying to choose a gray paint for my entire house - great room, foyer, hallway, kitchen - pretty much the whole house. The ones I have... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Backsplash behind viking - In my new-to-me house, I have this great white kitchen that I've been making minor changes to take it from Tuscan to a little more contempor... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
Bought dining table - now what? - I bought a dining table and placed it in the room yesterday. Its the z gallerie montecito - pic attached. I would say it's a little rustic... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Jessica Decker Kinzler a lancé une discussion
What is this? Soap or sile? - I moved into a new house and I have a black, matte top on my island. It scratches very easily, shows finger prints, glass rings. I need to... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...