5 Discussions
Mandi Lewis-Hill a lancé une discussion
Need suggestions for exterior of this home? The window bump outs are white siding but looking for an alternative. Any suggestions appreciate... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mandi Lewis-Hill a lancé une discussion
What color pillows to put on couch? Also should I paint the room? J - Need help with this room! Any suggestions appreciated!
    2 Commentaires
Mandi Lewis-Hill a lancé une discussion
What color pillows to put on couch? Also should I paint the room? - Need help with this room! Any suggestions appreciated!
    21 Commentaires
Mandi Lewis-Hill a lancé une discussion
What color door? - Trying to figure out what color to paint front door and trim. Any ideas or thoughts? The house is brick and tan stucko.
    2 Commentaires
Mandi Lewis-Hill a lancé une discussion
HELP! Need help on idea of what color to paint my kitchen cabinets! - Need help with what color to paint cabinets and island. I need color brands and names please. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated... Lire plus
3 J'aime    11 Commentaires