8 Discussions
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
North facing kitchen, dinette and great room - I have had an east facing kitchen and great room for the last 35 years. My new house faces south with the kitchen, dinette and great room ha... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
Sconces???? - Where can I find the sconces over fireplace? I live in Ohio too.
    Commenter
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
Flat part of ceiling - Same color as vaulted in a different sheen?? - Hi, Did you pint the flat part of the ceiling the same color as vaulted, only in a different sheen? I have the same situation, I am making a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
Master Bathroom Redecorating Dilemma - Hi, thanks for looking at this. I just really was looking for ideas for the bench area in the third picture. It just looks kind of boring! I... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
Can I get the backsplash?? - Also is the color a cream, green, gray or yellow hue??? It's so hard to tell!!!
    2 Commentaires
Nansjs a lancé une discussion
Room and island dimensions?? - what are the room and island dimensions please?
    1 Commentaire